Managing Affordable Health Insurance Choices for Local Businesses.
The York County Builders Insurance Trust has been serving the insurance needs of York Builders Association members for nearly half a century. We provide a level of personalized service that you may not have found with other insurance carriers.
There are a number of reasons why this is the ideal time to discuss your company’s health insurance needs with us.
- NEW FOR 2016 – VOLUNTARY BENEFITS ARE AVAILABLE!
Voluntary benefits are supplemental insurance policies that offer financial benefits to employees and their families in case of a serious health event, accident or other covered circumstance that can throw savings and retirement plans off track. Benefits are offered by employers and are typically paid through payroll deductions at no cost to the employer.
- We offer comprehensive medical, life, disability, vision and dental insurance plans for your business. Groups with 2 – 100+ employees.
- Enjoy an unrivaled degree of local, personalized service.
It’s easy to say, but we prove it. Experienced professionals answer our phones. We provide local claim service. Our clients are invited to stop by our office (located at the rear of the York County Builders Association building) any time with questions, forms, or Explanation of Benefits letters. The fact is, we know this industry. We deal with it every day. And we get results. We are your in-house insurance department.
- Our medical insurance plans offer the best provider networks in the area.
- A wide range of alternative funding options are available including, but not limited to Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts and level funding options.
- Cobra and Mini Cobra administration is available for our clients.
- In this ever-changing world of “Health Care Reform” we provide assistance on keeping your company compliant with the “Affordable Care Act”.